May 10, 2007

The grand tour

I got up early this morning so Mom and Dad could help me plant the garden.We didn't get much gardening done... it was just too nice out maybe on the weekend angel and rocky having fun just hanging out at my place lots of space to do that!








Where do I start I haven't a clue what to plant?





Front Porch




This is the view from my front porch can't wait to see it when the grass gets green


side lot




Daddy waiting for his lunch







this is my living room







The kitchen




Master Bedroom


the guess bedroom






the home office can't wait until we get high-speed






The bathroom.



The hallway

the dining area and door to the deck
This is Jason's work shop Lets hope it always looks neet {And all his new toys}

2 comments:

pei girl said...

what a lovely place you and Jason have, love the picture of angel and rocky have an awesome day Cari and Jason.:0)

Carol said...

Thanks for the lovely day