May 22, 2007

7 random things about me!

OK... looks like I got Tagged By Mom
The rules: List 7 random things about yourself ,
Tag 7 other bloggers by making a comment on their Blog,
Direct them to your blog to get the rules.
I don't know 7 bloggers well enough to tag them so if you want to play then go ahead.
1. I just bought a new home and love being a homebody
2.I'm a new auntie and I adore him
3. I love my dogs Rocky and Angel.
4. I watch too much TV!!!
5. I'd love to be an old fashion housewife
6. My best friends are my Sister and My Mom,
7. I wish I could Knit but... I can't stand the sound of the yarn on the needles.[ someday I hope to get over it! ]

I could probably come up with a lot more but I have to hurry or I'll be late for work!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Thanks for playing Cari

love Mommy